|Full Name||Rex Semideum|
|Date of Birth||14th June|
|Species||Advanced Human Augment|
|Blood Type||O Rh Negative|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Rank||Lieutenant, Intelligence Officer, Tactical Officer|
|Ships Served On|
|Fighting Styles||Sanshou Master|
Timeline 2353 - 2392
2359-2364 Aged 16 upon entry aged 23 at graduation
First Year At The Academy
Rex broke the record for test scores upon entry.
Second Year At The Academy
- During his second year Rex became the first second year cadet to be recommended for and accepted into the Starfleet Advanced Tactical Training course. There are three ATT mission finals, devoted to First Contact, Security and Science scenarios.
During before his third year in the academy Rex was given the chance to take a sabbatical year aboard a starship. Having just turned 21 years old Rex was eager to get front line experience and jumped at the opportunity to go to the Federation Outpost on Camnien III, close to the border between Federation and Cardassian Space. Since no federation starship was available he was given passage aboard a cargo vessel. He traveled along with a shipment a Anti-Duterium for the outpost's matter-antimatter reactor. From Camnien III he was to be collected by the U.S.S. Graf Spee to be taken on a nine month tour of duty at the ship's tactical post.
A few days after his arrival on Camnien III, the Cardassian union launched an assault on the outpost in an attempt to capture it. The initial surprise assault failed to take the outpost's main complex and so a siege of the planet began. The Cardassians seeking to capture the outpost largely intact were forced to land ground forces.
The outpost was possessed of a large armoury, so the Starfleet garrison were able to create strong resistance to hold off the Cardassian landing forces. Despite being only a cadet Rex was given a weapon and assigned to a squad in the battles.
- Rex distinguished himself in battle being given a field promotion to the rank of Ensign.
- Rex's actions in the battle earned him the Starfleet Medal of Honor. The recipient to ever receive the medal prior to his graduation from Starfleet Academy.
- During the battle Rex was forced to openly use his telekinetic abilities abilities to save his unit and rout the Cardassian Assault. In gratitude his unit agreed to keep his secret and not speak of his abilities.
Third Year At The Academy
Final Year At The Academy
- Bridge Officer's Test
- Starfleet Command School
- Rex's high grades, distinguished behaviour and record breaking results earned him promotion to the rank of Lieutenant.
Secondment To Starfleet Intelligence
U.S.S. Zheng He
The Borg Frontier
The First Command
2373 to 2375
- Rex crosses paths with the Enterprise-E as they bring the Gorn Hegemony
Romulan Republic/Romulan Star Empire
2387 to TBA
- After the destruction of Romulus by the supernova the people of Romulus were forced to scatter away from their home system and across the stars.
- The people of Romulus split into two major Factors The Romulan Republic and The Romulan Star Empire. The Romulan Republic was brought together by senators, diplomats and patriotic soldiers who wished for the New Romulus to be as their ancestors had intended. The Romulan Star Empire was created by the Tal Shiar under the leadership of Sela.
- Starfleet formed and aliance with The Romulan Republic and worked to form peaceful ties with the Romulan people. The Romulan Star Empire started moving in on federation space in order to create a strong power base in the region.
- Through a complicated set of circumstances Rex becomes the commander of the R.R.W. Damocles, a modified Valdore Class Warbird.